Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tyler, the Creator’s Misogynist Rant Victim Called the Cops

After a feminist protester reported Tyler, the Creator to the police, the rapper called Talitha Stone a "fucking bitch," "fucking whore," and "fucking cunt" while she stood in the audience at an Odd Future show in Sydney.

Stone and anti-misogyny organization Collective Shout had been trying to get the Odd Future leader's Australian visa revoked, citing rules against visitors who "vilify or incite discord" and "songs advocating rape and extreme violence against women." (Sample lyrics: "Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome," "Keep that bitch locked up in my storage, rape her and record it.") When Stone tweeted about protesting a concert in Sydney, Tyler retweeted her, prompting cyber harassment from his fans and Stone filing a police report.

The next day Tyler told his audience, "I wish she could hear me call her a bitch, too, fucking whore." And since Stone was at the concert shooting videos, he got his wish.

A few songs in, Tyler told his fans that "some bitch was trying to get him kicked out of the country", followed by one of two songs he dedicated to me. This one was titled Bitch Suck Dick, which contains the lyrics “You dead bitch, I'm hot as fuck … Punch a bitch in her mouth just for talkin' shit”.

He also said these things: "Fucking bitch, I wish she could hear me call her a bitch, too, fucking whore. Yeah, I got a sold-out show right now bitch. Hey this fucking song is dedicated to you, you fucking cunt."

Another rapper on stage said: “you really didn't like her did you Tyler?" To which he replied: “No, the fucking whore. This is the second time they've tried to get me kicked out of Australia. I'm still in Australia you fucking whore”. He also said he hoped my children "get some messed up STDs”. At his incitement of violence towards me, the crowd went wild, cheering and pumping their fists. The underaged fans – of which there were many – were groomed into mini "Tyler" behaviour. Rape is funny!

"FUCK THAT SHOW WAS THE BEST FUCK," Tyler tweeted after the show. The celebrated rapper is often the source of heated discussions of misogyny — most recently, when Mountain Dew pulled an add he'd created featuring a battered blonde being too afraid to identify her attacker, a wise-cracking goat who threatens to "do you up," from a lineup of black men. 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment